Department of Business Studies
Why National University BBA?
There is a wide range of Undergraduate Programs that MIST offers so that prospective students can make their degrees as exclusive as they may desire. At MIST, we are committed to assuring academic excellence and a dynamic learning environment in each of our Undergraduate Programs. Our superlative faculty is always ready to support students with the greatest assistance.
- Today’s bank, insurance, national and multinational organizations are operated by BBA and MBA holders. BBA and MBA holders stay ahead in the job market
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program of National University aims at providing modern and broad education in business and preparing students as well-trained business professionals to meet the needs of the national and international business
- Government and private colleges has declared their course of Business Studies as BBA but teachers who can conduct the BBA program are not available yet.
- So many private universities are black listed by the University Grant Commission (UGC). Certificate obtained from those universities are questionable.
- Course curriculum of BBA is similar to internationally recognized IBA of Dhaka University.
- Student can select Accounting, Management, Finance, Marketing and Information Systems as their major subject
Requirements for BBA (Hon’s) Admission:
Student passing H.S.C/Alim/ Diploma-in-Commerce/Commerce/Business Management / equivalent examination having GPA 2.50 both SSC and HSC (with 4 thsubject). In addtion at least "B" grade or GPA 3.0 either in Accounting, Business Organization & Management, Finance, Banking & Insurance, Production Management & Marketing, Economics, Statistics, and Higher mathematics can apply. One year beark of study is acceptable and age should not be more than 22 years.SSC and HSC Orginal Marksheet with two set photocopies. SSC and HSC Orginal Testimonial with two set photocopies. Six copies of passport size color photograph.